Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.....

to my beautiful mother and to all of yours as well. I am very lucky to have my mom close by.....we talk daily, well, usually multiple times throughout the day. It's why I live where I do - can't imagine living somewhere off and not get to see her all of the time. She keeps me calm, which is a chore, is the rock of the family and is so encouraging and postive - the polar opposite of my dear father! It seems as if she fixes everything and is always there to try and make things better. Mom has an etsy store as well, http://birdnestontheground.etsy.com; a place with beautiful handmade items such as quilts, pincushions, and very pretty pillows. Our tastes are not the same whatsoever, but we share the fun in having a place to sell our craft. You should really check it out - I am very modern in style but am so amazed at her level of talent and admire it very much as do many others in her field. I love you mom and hope you have a PIECEFUL day..........

2 comments:

Pat said...

Kelly, Thank you so much for those nice words, especially on this day. You are just the best kiddo in the whole world!! And, a Happy Mother's Day to you too!!! Loveyoulots, Mom

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi Kelly, I came right through you Mom's front door and wanted to say Hi. She has a nice bit on her blog about your so so so successful show in the park. Congratulations on all the sales. Now, I think I'm about to go check out your etsy.