Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Etsy Gift Giving Guides...$100 and Up...

...these picks should definitely be on everyone's wish lists! Modern, some bold and colorful, all just simply divine!
First up is ChristinaRomeo, an extremely talented artist with whimsical characters and other paintings with real meaning and bold color like "north hollow"...

and then there is sarapaloma's stoneware bottles in a white matte finish...simply beautiful...no need to say any more than that...

Artbyrosemary is one of the most captivating painters on Etsy...her colors are awesome and vibrant like the "tree of many colors" shown her and I also love all of her groupings she does as well...there is definitely one that would appeal to any art lover on your list!

Ouno has one of the things I would LOVE to have in my home...an amazing bedspread made of vintage scarves...one of the best examples of redesign that I've ever seen...I love retro and this just popped out at me one day surfing through Etsy...

Lunarloungedesign has a bargain in their Atomic Era Eames kidney bean coffee table at only $109! Available in several colors and features the all important hair pin legs!

City Birds by drenchedinwhite is a wonderful acrylic painting and would look terrific with alyssaettinger's NYC themed antique replica milk bottles...

If you have someone who loves to collect colored glass, check out sincerely's shop featuring the orange cream fused glass set as well as some other breathtaking pieces and jewelry...

Elementclaystudio has the coolest wall tile I've ever laid eyes on and believe me, I thought I had seen it all! The particular tile shown entitled "fungi" is a 3-D porcelain beauty...I must have one of these beautiful organic designs at some point!

For the jewelry lover on your list, alisamiller created this extra large circle necklace that I know would be enjoyed and worn often by someone special!

The lighting created by resurface will for sure be something I add to my space...these lamps featured are one of a kind as well as the pendant lights available...I love the fun grafitti look several of the designs have...you should take a look!

Messicakes is probably one of the coolest artists I found on Etsy...this fantastic piece called "spree of the moment" is mesmerizing and so unique, done on a thick piece of acrylic...her other works are also worth you going and checking her out...

...and finally, trixiedelicious (love the name since my Jack Russell is named trixie!) has the neatest reworked set of coffee/tea cups featuring the 7 deadly sins...now who would have thought of that! Speaking of coffee...while you are having your morning drink of choice, check out these wonderful people...I am truly blessed to be a part of Etsy with them...





































































































































































































































































No comments: