Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Etsy Gift Giving Guides...From $20-$50!

Here are just a few beautifully created items available on Etsy right now, perfect for gift giving! Be sure to check out the other products from these wonderful sellers - you will love what you see!

Ameliamae has such creative work - I love this print entitled "forever" - of course as a lot of you know, orange is my color - well - next to red anyway!

Quietdoing offers fabulous checkbook holders like this one shown and other accessories - perfect for gift giving.

Going to a party and need a hostess gift or have someone that loves to entertain? Avrilloreti has these simply modern cocktail napkins featuring designer chairs that are just too cool!

Thelittlestitch is also one of my favorites...I adore her felted pillows - great gifts for someone who loves home accessories and want a punch of color and something beautifully handmade...

One of the shops that caught my eye and I fell in love with is bottlebottoms...we should all recycle more - I need to make that a new year's resolution! She makes great glassware out of wine bottles...such a unique idea and one that appeals to those trying to live green!

Shaggybaggy makes tote bags out of recycled burlap coffee sacks! Another cool gift from upcycling old items and making them new...

Last but certainly not least, RobertSocha, one of my fave Etsy photographers offers beautiful prints like the one depicted here entitled "icy kiss" which has apparently sold already! Check him out...his work is wonderful.

Good luck with your shopping and if you are looking for something in particular and can't find it - let me know - Etsy offers just about anything you can think of! More guides coming...






























No comments: