Saturday, December 13, 2008

My AREtsy Secret Santa Recipient...










is Briana from nest!!!












AREtsy is a group of artists who all live in the state of Arkansas and sell our handmade, handcrafted items on Etsy. We work together to get the word out on the street about the best site on the web...ETSY!

Erin at idyllhands, our fearless, tireless and motivational leader, put together a secret santa gift exchange in our group and she drew nest for me...I wanted to share with you the painting I did for her...keep in mind, we've never met in person, I only know her through our common thread on the internet, so it was a challenge to come up with something she would love...

I looked through her flickr and blog sites to get some ideas and saw pictures of a beautiful family, with a fabulous remodeled home that appeared to be simply modern, divine and truly a nest made of love! She picked the perfect name for her Etsy shop! The nest is a family run business, making wonderful handmade soaps from natural products and also original artwork.

I am blessed to be a part of this fabulous team and I hope you will take time to look through their wonderful work through our team page or blog!






















No comments: