Monday, December 1, 2008

Etsy Gift Giving Guides...Picks From Nostalgic Whimsy!


The Nostalgic Whimsy guide, curated by Etsy, features such sweet, beautiful, handmade items...here are a few of my faves for you to see...



I love the precious tree folk felted sculptures from reyaveltman! The simple modern design in the shape of pine trees is adorable and a great holiday gift...



Sarahseven is a very talented designer as you can see in the mocha ruffle dress shown here...very feminine and sexy! Wear it for that upcoming holiday party and you will definitely stand out! Available in sizes 4 - 10, but you can contact her for other sizes...



Another of my favorite Etsy photographers is aliciabock...she is very inspiring to me being a beginner in that department since getting a new camera back in April...her photos really move me and I know you will agree. I really like the queen...



The cowl major blouse from replicca is gorgeous! The deep teal color and fitted sleeves make this a great addition to your holiday wardrobe or pair it with jeans and be ultra-comfortable!



The 8x10 photograph daisies from eyeful is very breathtaking and colorful! Taken in the garden, it's part of her flourish series...a wonderful gift for the nature lover on your list...daisies are my favorite!



And finally...check out redrubyrose...she has some fabulous handmade clutches like the poppy central silk lined bag shown here...


Whatever you need...find it on Etsy...happy hunting for the perfect gift!














































No comments: